One of the biggest trends over the last few years with business owners in the Internet marketing space has been the adoption of using VA's (virtual assistants).
However even though it has become more mainstream to have VA's for anything from general data entry all the way to highly skilled programmers, one major question has arisen on the lips of all business owners.
How do I manage my VA to get the best results?
It makes sense, doesn't it? In the typical employment situation, the employer has direct contact with the employee because they are working under the same roof. In a virtual world, this dynamic has been blown out the water and many businesses have struggled to adapt to it and eventually give up on the whole model.
Don't let that story be yours.
Here are the six questions
- What was your list of to-dos for the day?
- What did you achieve? How long did it take?
- What didn't you achieve? Why and what did you do about it?
- What do you need from me?
- What training did you do?
- What do you plan to do tomorrow?
Question number 6 becomes question number 1 the next day.
Nice and simple.
Do it daily and see the difference…